
I shall begin my post with a picture. Its been so long since i uploaded picture to my blog. Nice picture, nice friends! I love them. Unforgettable bunch of people. Im so glad im part of them, its like the best damn thing that can happen to me, other than 2/7'06 and my boyfriend. (:
I dreaded English lit lessons. The change of teachers is one of them, my group members is another issue! I miss Diane Choo. Mother, please come back. Me and Sangeetha miss you. Group members? Forget about it. Lazy bunch of people. Thinking about it only make me feel worse. It'll be hard to maintain my B3 for literature this year. Damn.
Im trying hard to stay awake in school today. Must be due to sleeping late this few days. I yesterday actually did my homework until 2am plus. Whoa. Aint you guys shock? Im shocked myself. No wait, im more shock that pigs can stay up late and wake up early. Man, what has the world becoming to? Ok, no insult of pigs allow. [:
Today stayed in school and watched soccer, simply because i promise HBF to support him. So yeah, im good. And thank God, he scored a goal! Dint disappoint me afterall. Can sense his happiness, because im happy for him too. I realised that some of our school soccer guys are hot.
Woohoo.
Oh, i shall get this month issue of teenAge magazine. Guess who is on the cover page? 4 hotties aka my beloveds aka FEILUNHAI. Wait for me, the magazine will be mine! Im just kidding. But i will go get it, like obviously? HAHA.
And and and, today is yiwen's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL. (:
Dont doubt me. I love pigs.
No comments:
Post a Comment